WELCOME TO

SILVER TRUMPET

SILVER TRUMPET JEWELLERY AND DESIGNS

by Andrea Rose

Friday, March 12, 2010

At a loss...

Greetings,

Today I have just gone from office to work table. Looking at potential supply orders and looking at what I already have and just hmming and hahhing and now I am just in the mood to nap. Being Silver Trumpet limited me a little bit because there are some gold and copper elements I really need to express. I also do not want to alienate any gold, brass or copper lovers. I can't call myself CopperBrassGoldSilver Trumpet but maybe it'll just work its way in and all be ok.

Speaking of trumpets...mine is sitting on a shelf in the bedroom in a case stuffed with music from Edinburgh. Half of it I transposed into other keys with pencil for my concerts. I used to love sitting up at night transposing music. Especially on those old yellowing pages that had been passed around by so many other musicians.

Have you ever heard the song "Dancing on Our Graves" by Paper Route?


No comments:

Post a Comment